Bright 'star' - visible both day and night - Heralding a very special person
kb
2009-06-11 14:46:45 UTC
Don't miss the new 10 minute video by Share International about the
"star" heralding the appearance of Maitreya the World Teacher -

As everyone will soon see, this is the biggest news story in the
recorded history of mankind.

Share International home page: http://www.share-international.org
~ RHF
2009-06-11 19:16:44 UTC
On Jun 11, 7:46 am, kb <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
- Don't miss the new 10 minute video by Share International about the
- "star" heralding the appearance of Maitreya the World Teacher -
-
- http://youtu.be/yuuMOvy1KNE
-
- As everyone will soon see, this is the biggest news story in the
- recorded history of mankind.
-
- Share International home page:http://www.share-international.org
.
Happen on 20 JAN 2009 : The Barack "Mahdi" Obama has Arrived
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c335cc796af85acc
.
We Are Now Living In The Age of "The Mahdi" Obama-R-Us©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2bd13329ea9f36f2
.
In America Islam is Outdated in the Age of Obama-R-Us©
.
First - We have the Great Leader and One True Messenger
of Change with a Message of Hope We Can Believe In.
.
Second - The Wonderful One Barack-the-Obama choose
Christianity over Islam and Preaches the Love and Salvation
of Jesus for All the World; and not the Bloody Murder of
Islam for All Who Are Not Muslim.
.
Third - Let Us All Give Praise To 'The Obama' Our US President :
.
The ObamaPrompter© says- praise be the obama,
and We the ObamaSpeakers© all say : praise be the obama,
.
The ObamaPrompter© says- Praise Be The Obama.
and We the ObamaSpeakers© all say : Praise Be The Obama.
.
The ObamaPrompter© says- PRAISE BE THE OBAMA !
and We the ObamaSpeakers© all say : PRAISE BE THE OBAMA !
.
In The Name of "The Mahdi" Obama-R-Us©
* the Most Merciful
* the Most Compassionate
* the Most Loving
* the Most Forgiving
Blessed Be President Obama - praise be unto him ~ RHF
.
JUST SAY "NO" TO THE ISLAM-O-FASCIST TERRORIST :
BY GIVING PRAISE TO THE MAHDI OBAMA -pbhn-
.
US President Elect Barack "Holy" Obama is a Christian
Crusader Politician : Who is Out to "Change The World"
for Jesus the Christ {He Is The Anti-Muhammad for Islam}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e8aa962e35d64a36
.
Barack Hussein Obama is a "Born Again in Jesus"
{Baptized} All American Christian "PTL"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8ca23e3696064362
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e23bea809d3253ec
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bb1f0ba2df3663c5
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e38657bd783a1126
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/045b21b37d822b38
.
Barack Obama's Glorious Muslim Outreach :
All of Islam will Bow Down to 'The Anointed One'
for BHO is 'The Messenger' of Change
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dbed3813d38666d4
.
In America Islam is Outdated in the Age of Obama-R-Us©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2bd13329ea9f36f2
.
[Q] Is Barack {Muhammad} 'Hussein' Obama "The Mahdi"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi
.
Common Muslim Beliefs -wrt- The Mahdi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi#Muslim_beliefs_common_to_both_Sunn...
.
* The Mahdi [Obama] could be a Descendant of
the Prophet Muhammad of the line of Fatimah.
{After 13+ Centuries All Is Possible}
.
* The Mahdi [Obama] will bear the name Muhammad
as many claim Obama was on his original BC.
.
* The Mahdi [Obama] Will Rule for either seven,
nine or nineteen years. {President-for-Life}
.
* The Mahdi [Obama] Will Re-Distribute Wealth.
.
* The Mahdi [Obama]'s Coming Will Be Accompanied by the
Raising of a Black Standard. {He Is The Living Standard}
.
* The Mahdi [Obama]'s Coming will be Accompanied by the
Appearance of the Anti-Christ) in the East. {China}
.
* * The Mahdi [Obama] will Fill the World with Justice
andFairness at a time when the World will be filled with
Oppression.
.
All Signs that Barack {Muhammad} 'Hussein' Obama
could be "The Mahdi"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi#Signs_of_the_Mahdi
.
.