Please help judge my Judge...
_Doug
2007-12-05 14:50:20 UTC
Greetings.

I used to be a powerful California Superior Court judge,
but I got caught taking too many kickbacks from political parties
(in California, you're only allowed kickbacks
from up to 3 parties at a time..it's a very giving state!
Oh, yeah, and at least one must be the Green Party...it's a progressive
state!),
I'VE PUT ALL THAT BEHIND ME!
I've even taken anger management classes
(where I met ALEC BALDWIN, but he flunked out early
after giving the teacher a severe beating for snickering at a
picture of his daughter).
Since then, I've turned to JUDGING current news,
especially from that notorious DRUDGE REPORT.

I need some people to look at my web site
and tell me if it amuses them. Or drops them into
a coma so fast that their heads crash through their monitors.

If interested, then email me an enticing invitation
( or even a ruthless demand;
or even one of those classic, United Kingdom flames)
and I'll send my link.

Send request to:
***@dougken.com

Douglas Kendall
author of "Judge Retort"
ynotssor
2007-12-09 05:28:57 UTC
Post by _Doug
I used to be a powerful California Superior Court judge,
but I got caught
Give it some time ... you'll get over it.