Peace Through Music -Playing For Change
2B-Clear
2009-06-29 13:24:04 UTC
you are hereby encouraged to take a few mins to watch/listen to one or
more of the following songs if you haven't already...

"From the award-winning documentary, "Playing For Change: Peace
Through Music" a film that explores our connections in a world
overwhelmed with division. ...we traveled around the world and
discovered that
music opens the door to a place where we can come together as a human
race. These songs are by musicians around the world who added their
part to the songs ... as the film crew went al around the globe."

Peace Through Music

Stand By Me

almost 12 million views so far

One Love (Bob Marley song)

War/No More Trouble

Chanda Mama

Love Rescue Me

http://playingforchange.com

Bring It On Home

"Without sharing there can be no justice;
without justice there can be no peace;
without peace there can be no future...
Man must change or die.
There is no other course."

Maitreya, the World Teacher
http://www.share-international.org

.
..
Robert of St Louis
2009-06-29 13:37:35 UTC
You are attempting to communicate with people, in this group, as my
brother used to call them, CULTURALLY DEPRAVED. (as opposed to
deprived)
Guns, Killing people, Violence and Hating other people and other
cultures is as American as Apple Pie. I know this method of using
music has had remarkable success in some areas and hopefully those
folks will effect their fellow citizens. Civilization has made little
progress up til now.