Have you ever been CALLED IN for a FORCED or UNEXPECTED MEDICAL EXAM as a child, teen or adult
Aquila
2008-08-24 10:03:33 UTC
Have you ever been CALLED IN for a FORCED or UNEXPECTED MEDICAL EXAM
as a child, teen or adult

There is a practice in some communities around the world to call in
children, teens and sometimes adults to obligatory or forced medical
exams without telling the purpose of the exams. I have set up a poll
to help me in that investigation. I you or someone close to you have
experienced such ordeals, please go to my poll and tell about your
experience. You can of cource also tell about it in this thread or
mail me with your comments.

Mail: ***@hotmail.com

Pleas go to this site for this poll:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/353521

The poll is made in such a way as to help recover hidden medical exam
memories.

Interesting details from the polls will be posted separately in this
group.
Aquila
2008-09-07 06:23:35 UTC
I have placed the most interesting individual answars in the
discussion thread for the poll. Adress:

http://www.misterpoll.com/forums/133159